Protecting personally identifiable information about you is important to us at GC Services.
How GC Services Receives Your Information
There are several ways that we could receive personal information:
- You might provide the information directly as a response to a call we have placed to you.
- Your service providers, (such as a credit card vendor, enforcement agency etc.) might provide the information during the course of our contracted business relationship with them.
- You might provide information as a visitor to GC Services' Web site or choose to participate in some type of information exchange, including employment inquiry.
The types of personal information we receive may include:
- Contact information and other identifiers, such as name, address, phone number, email address, government-assigned identifier, or bank account number, as required to provide our services
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and marital status
- Employment information, such as date of hire, employment status, pay history, tax withholding information, performance records, and date of termination
GC Services Commitment to Protecting Personally Identifiable Information
We have implemented several measures to reduce the risk of unauthorized processing, disclosure, accidental loss, destruction, or damage to your personal information. These measures include but are not limited to a computer security policy and related procedures for data storage and destruction, restriction of access to those employees who have a job-related need to research personal information and who have authorization to access such information and comprehensive system monitoring tools to detect potential unauthorized access. We also require that our subcontractors enter into confidentiality agreements intended to protect your personal information. Our commitment to protecting personally identifiable information also means that:
- We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any third party.
- We won't use, transfer, or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone outside of GC Services, unless authorized by you, except in connection with your service provider's instructions, as required by law, in response to law enforcement requests, or as necessary to protect the property, interests, and rights of GC Services.
GC Services is committed to accurately maintaining your personally identifiable information. Although we can't guarantee that your personal information will be 100% accurate at all times, we'll take reasonable steps to correct personal information that is properly identified as incorrect. If you need to update or correct your personal information, contact email@example.com. Please understand that, in some circumstances, only your service provider, and not GC Services, may have the authority to update or correct your personal information. If this information is the type that only your service provider can update or correct, we'll forward your request to your service provider.
Notification of Updates
Occasionally, we may update this Data Privacy Statement. We'll notify you about material changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on our web site. Any new Data Privacy Statement will apply to the information already collected at the time of the update. We encourage you to periodically review this statement so that you'll always know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose your information.
GC Services reserves the right to modify this Data Privacy Statement at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about GC Services' use of your personally identifiable information or about this Data Privacy Statement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proprietary material belonging to GC Services L.P